- Sources: Target Investigating Data Breach - Krebs on Security December 19, 2013Sources: Target Investigating Data BreachKrebs on SecurityNationwide retail giant Target is investigating a data breach potentially involving millions of customer credit and debit card records, multiple reliable sources tell KrebsOnSecurity. The sources said the breach appears to have begun on or around Black ...
- Target customers hit in major credit card security breach - CBS News December 19, 2013Minneapolis Star TribuneTarget customers hit in major credit card security breachCBS NewsKrebs on Security, a closely watched security industry blog that broke the news, said the breach involved nearly all of Target's 1,797 stores in the United States, citing sources at two credit card issuers. The report said that "track data" from at ...Targ […]
- Don't overlook Social Security spousal benefits - USA TODAY December 19, 2013Don't overlook Social Security spousal benefitsUSA TODAYI always considered myself savvy when it came to personal finance and retirement planning. But here's a Social Security benefit I almost missed out on — and one that I bet a lot of others may overlook, too: a spousal benefit you can collect at the ...and more »
- Liberty and Security in a Changing World - The White House (blog) December 18, 2013San Francisco ChronicleLiberty and Security in a Changing WorldThe White House (blog)On December 18, the President's Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technologies released its report entitled “Liberty and Security in a Changing World.” The comprehensive report, unclassified in its entirety, sets forth forty-six ...Panel urges new curbs on […]
- The Case for a Compulsory Bug Bounty - Krebs on Security December 18, 2013The Case for a Compulsory Bug BountyKrebs on SecuritySecurity experts have long opined that one way to make software more secure is to hold software makers liable for vulnerabilities in their products. This idea is often dismissed as unrealistic and one that would stifle innovation in an industry that ...
- Sources: Target Investigating Data Breach - Krebs on Security December 19, 2013
Security Tagsaikido america art arts boxing budget business careers combat defense do facebook family fight fighting fitness fu government infrastructure jitsu jiu jobs judo karate kata krav kung maga management martial mixed mma multimedia news security self self-defense sports street taekwondo technology to training transportation united-states
Security Guide Videos
Tag Archives: calibrated
If you were to choose a .22 LR handgun for personal defense, primary carry or backup, what type of ammo do you think is most effective? This is the first in a series of ammo tests with a short barrel … Continue reading