- Detroit Lions running back goes from team security guard to active roster - USA TODAY December 18, 2013Detroit Lions running back goes from team security guard to active rosterUSA TODAYBell continued to be a training camp security guard every summer even when he went to college and had his own football practices to attend. He'd work nights for the Lions with a 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. shift, then wake up early for Wayne State practice, go to ...and more »
- Why a Wyoming bank ditched its big-name security solution for GFI Cloud - ZDNet December 18, 2013Why a Wyoming bank ditched its big-name security solution for GFI CloudZDNetWhy a Wyoming bank ditched its big-name security solution for GFI Cloud. Summary: With just one person to watch over about 100 workstations and servers, Central Bank & Trust sought a security option that could be used centrally across its five locations.
- Target reportedly victim of security breach since Black Friday - ZDNet December 18, 2013Target reportedly victim of security breach since Black FridayZDNetTarget reportedly victim of security breach since Black Friday. Summary: The Target security breach is initially thought to have lasted between Thanksgiving through Friday, December 6 -- or possibly even up to December 15. Rachel King. By Rachel King ...Sources: Target Investigating Data Brea […]
- Incident with 'fake' Mandela memorial signer highlights US security ... - Washington Post December 18, 2013Washington PostIncident with 'fake' Mandela memorial signer highlights US security ...Washington PostObama's motorcade proceeded on highways with heavy traffic, many people attending the service did not go through metal detectors and large crowds gathered near the stage full of dignitaries, with few South African security officers nearby. The […]
- The Case for a Compulsory Bug Bounty - Krebs on Security December 18, 2013The Case for a Compulsory Bug BountyKrebs on SecuritySecurity experts have long opined that one way to make software more secure is to hold software makers liable for vulnerabilities in their products. This idea is often dismissed as unrealistic and one that would stifle innovation in an industry that ...
- Detroit Lions running back goes from team security guard to active roster - USA TODAY December 18, 2013
Security Tagsaikido america art arts boxing budget business careers combat defense do facebook family fight fighting fitness fu government infrastructure jitsu jiu jobs judo karate kata krav kung maga management martial mixed mma multimedia news security self self-defense sports street taekwondo technology to training transportation united-states
Security Guide Videos
Tag Archives: rearmount
A very important, but often neglected part of BJJ is the Self Defense aspect. This move does work in a sport setting as well.